A little generosity can go a long way. We work on a local level—so every gift meets tangible needs.
No matter who you are or what you do, together we can make a difference. Let's link arms and work together.
Your involvement can make a big impact. Each UnBound chapter has unique opportunities and various events you can help with. Lawyers, doctors, moms, kids, college students and more - there's a way for you to fight human trafficking!
If you're interested in volunteer opportunities, your best first step is to contact your local UnBound chapter. We do everything through relationship—and we'd love to meet you. Check out the video and the tabs below to learn more about how to join the freedom movement.
Prayer is an essential weapon in this fight. In prayer, we seek freedom for captives and ask for insight into ways we can combat slavery locally. We also pray for opportunities to unite with other anti-trafficking organizations, community leaders and churches to stand for an end to human trafficking.
Contact your local UnBound chapter to find out about prayer events.
There’s a lot we could pray for in the fight against human trafficking, but here are a few things to start with:
- Protection and prevention for men, women and children who are being targeted by traffickers.
- Freedom and justice for every person being used as a labor or sex slave.
- Change of heart for traffickers – both the profiteers and the buyers.
- Complete mental, physical, emotional and spiritual restoration for survivors of trafficking.
- A shift in culture that doesn’t tolerate sexual exploitation through pornography or prostitution.
- Justice and wisdom for prosecution and conviction of traffickers and provision for survivors.
- Action by communities – professionals and non-professionals – to join together in this fight.
Each UnBound chapter has unique opportunities for anyone with a willing heart and a little bit of spare time. Opportunities include things like working with at-risk youth at the juvenile detention centers, helping with administrative work, being trained to give training or planning fundraiser events. Remember—big change starts with small actions!
Check out the volunteer opportunities on your local UnBound chapter page.
Educating yourself about human trafficking is one of the most important things you can do.
Host or attend a training. Each UnBound chapter provides awareness training. You can request one through your local chapter.
Read and Research. There are hundreds of amazing websites, books and films about human trafficking. We also have resources on our blog to help you build your knowledge.
Ask Questions. Ask your local teachers, law enforcers, friends and co-workers if they have heard about human-trafficking. You may be surprised at what is happening in your community.
Follow UnBound on social media. We regularly use social media to share news, tips and information that will keep you up-to-date on human trafficking in the world. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
Contact your local UnBound chapter for more resources or to attend a training.
Bring a speaker to your professional training, school or other group to share how you can fight human trafficking.
Are you part of a group or agency that needs to know more about human trafficking? UnBound offers a variety of professional and non-professional training and presentations. Take a look at our offered presentations and request a speaker at your event!
• Human Trafficking 101 – An introduction into understanding global and domestic human trafficking.
• Law Enforcement – A training for law enforcement professionals.
• Medical – A presentation to help medical professionals identify and treat victims of human trafficking.
• What I’ve Got – An interactive training to empower at-risk youth to protect themselves and their friends from sex trafficking.
• Pornography Education – A look into the problem of pornography and its devastating connection to sex trafficking.
Don’t see one that seems relevant to your event? We’d be happy to adapt to your specific area or field because we believe everyone has a part to play in the fight against human trafficking. Just let us know.